Reset your password
Credit Card Payment
To pay for Mg2018 registration by credit card you will be directed to Brunel University London’s secure payment system.
Please ensure you are using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome as your web browser. Credit card payments will not be processed via Firefox.
Please note only payments using Visa or Mastercard can be processed. We cannot accept payment using Amex or Diners.
Following your payment via the Brunel University London payment system you will receive an automatic receipt via email.
Please ensure you keep the automatically generated conference email and receipt for your reference as we will not be able to resend this to you.
Once your payment is complete, you may log out of your Mg2018 account. Your Mg2018 registration details will be updated shortly by the conference organisers.
Thank you for registering to take part in Mg2018.
Payment by Invoice
Please enter and submit your details below.
Following submission, you will receive an automated email confirming that your registration details have been submitted, and the conference organisers will arrange for an invoice to be sent to you. Your Mg2018 registration details will be updated once payment has been received.
Terms & Conditions
In providing your payment details you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- All payments will be completed before the conference commences on 23rd July 2018.
- Should you need to cancel your registration you will be able to do so up until three weeks before the start of the conference for a refund (subjected to an administrative charge) (last day of cancellation Monday 2nd July 2018).
- If payment details are provided after 2nd July full payment is required and is non-refundable.
- Obtaining a travel visa is the responsibility of the registrant. Please allow sufficient time for the visa application process to allow for cancellation before 2nd July 2018.
- If you are paying with a purchase order (PO)/ invoice then please check with your institution if a PO number needs to be listed on the invoice and enter the details accordingly in the PO number box.